Monday 6 April 2009

Anyone for a pint of T.E.A.



No I have not gone teetotal altough I will admit that tea is my fourth favorite drink. T.E.A. stands for Traditional English Ale. The bottle was obtained from Waitrose and I wished I had got more than one to sample. The pint disappeared very easily afte a massive plate of fish and chips. This comes from a brewery new to me the Hogsback Brewery, it is a relatively new brewery which started in 1992. You can read the story here www.hogsback.co.uk/history.htm.

Back to the business in hand what kind of pint is it? It is a bottle conditioned pale brown ale
with a hoppy slightly fruity aroma with a malty taste. Really good flavour with no american honey after taste.
A classic Best Bitter.

You can buy this beer on line by visiting the shop at www.hogsback.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment