Wednesday 8 April 2009

Is this the way to Amarillo

Those of us who are British will remember Jonathon Woss intwoducing Peter Kaye miming to Tony Christie's Amarillo but just in case you have forgotten about the comic relief song here it is clickhere. Actually I am giving my vintage away but I rememeber my sister buying the 7 inch single and playing it on her grammaphone.

Any way to the more serious stuff - there is a nice strong (5% ABV) beer from Crouch Vale Brewery near Chelmsford in Essex. It is available through Tesco stores in Essex. I can't actually remember much about it except that I thought I would definitely drink it again but here is what it says on their website

A superb premium golden ale with wonderful aroma and a lasting spicy flavour.

Any way must dash just got to go out for a long run - I have got to get in shape for that summer beach holiday and work up a thirst for tonight so I can blog again tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment