Monday 5 October 2009

Time Flies

Hey its ages since I last posted - over a month. Well I have been running 15 - 20 miles a week most weeks doing a few press ups and sit ups and generally getting fitter. Now the game has cahnged though I have a ballot place in next years London Marathon and to qualify for 2011 as good for age I have to do a phenomenal 3 hours 15 or less, that is almost an hor better than my pb or a 25% improvement yikes! so today I started my slightly mor scientific training doing some "sprints". Well that is a euphemism I ran a little faster than normal say 70% of max.

The weekend was good for beer Wells Bomabrdier, Boddingtons and Marston's pedigree.

Oh based on a 15 mile average per week I have done 90 miles in training since my last blog

No comments:

Post a Comment