Sunday 31 January 2010

Joggers Nipple Solved

 
I Solved the Joggers Nipple Problem

I solved the sore nipple problem of last week. I ran 13 miles yesterday and no nipple problems – the secret??? Simple wear a cotton T shirt and the abrasion factor is reduced. Something to do with it being a natural fibre I think.

Training is gearing up now. 23 miles this week with 13 miles on Saturday but the time is not much better than last week. It was considerably colder than last week and I didn’t take my second layer of clothing off at all. I am still getting a bit trouble with my knee which is not going to get any better. I am looking for some exercises to strengthen my quads as apparently weak quads can cause knee pain in old people.

I am starting the search for sponsorship now so look out for emails etc. If you want to sponsor me please contact me via Facebook or email me at olivertrevs@googlemail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment